mékani-serv' Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  Messi has not joined up with the Argentina squad
Porsrun
MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 04:35 (2018)  Messi has not joined up with the Argentina squad --> Répondre en citant

Masculin
Ducats: 67
Moyenne: 1,00

Lionel Messi has spent some time off during the international break by getting sbo168 involved in the school run. The Barcelona captain has not joined up with the Argentina squad for their upcoming friendly fixtures against Guatemala in Los Angeles on Saturday and Colombia in New Jersey on September 12. Instead, Messi posted sbo168 pictures to his Instagram account showing him taking his sons Thiago and Mateo to school on Thursday. Messi and Argentina were knocked out of the World Cup in the last-16 by eventual champions France after a disappointing campaign. And last month the country's interim coach Lionel Scaloni refused to be drawn on the 31-year-old's international future. "I've spoken with Messi and from that conversation I picked my squad," he said. "We didn't speak about what could happen in sbo168 the future. We know what Messi represents for us and we'll see for the future." Messi has scored four goals in Barcelona's opening three La Liga fixtures, including a double in his side's 8-2 win over Huesca last weekend.

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 04:35 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
mékani-serv' Index du Forum -> Roleplay -> Taverne

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com