mékani-serv' Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  'I Hope Man Utd Are Chasing Mbappe!'
makaralove
MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 08:55 (2018)  'I Hope Man Utd Are Chasing Mbappe!' --> Répondre en citant

Masculin
Ducats: 27
Moyenne: 1,00

sbobet asia​​​ A former Manchester United player has praised 2018 FIFA World Cup winner Kylian Mbappe, and hopes the Red Devils are in the race for his signature.The 19-year-old Paris Saint-Germain superstar was in excellent form for his country in Russia, where he scored four goals in seven matches, including an important brace against Lionel Messi's Argentina in the round of 16.

Mbappe also found the back of the net in the final against Croatia, and Rio Ferdinand, who spent his best years playing for sbobet asia United in the Premier League, believes the forward would be the perfect fit for the 20-time league champions."He is the guy who will be standing up on that Ballon d'Or podium in years to come. Easy," Ferdinand told BBC Sport.

"I hope my old club are sbobet asia chasing him. He has that connection with Paul Pogba too."Despite still being a teenager, Mbappe has already scored 48 goals and assisted a further 32 strikes in just 104 senior club matches.At international level, the former Monaco striker has struck eight times in 22 appearances for France, and has also now lifted the most desired trophy in world football.

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Juil - 08:55 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
mékani-serv' Index du Forum -> Roleplay -> Section Graphisme

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com